Quotes

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten."
Anthony Robbins

Sunday 13 April 2014

Pluviophile

Define Pluviophile. A lover of rain, someone who finds joy and peace of mind during raining days.


One of my favourite quotes of all time is, "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain." Vivian Greene. This quote like many others speaks out to me. It is about stepping outside of your comfort zone and enjoying the moment before it passes. 

One thing you'll find about me is that I love rainy days! Just looking out of my window to find droplets of rain hitting the ground little millions of fairies dancing. The smell is always so clean and fresh, giving me a warm feeling inside. The feel of it lingering against my bare skin, sending goosebumps up my legs. The puddles that form illuminate in the dark atmosphere. My love for it growing stronger every time it rains.

Chantelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment